Washes and How to Use Them
Washes are a rare series of items that allow you to change the colour of most of your upgrades! Think of them like painting your nails...but a tad more permanent! They're meant to add a new level of customization to your character(s), breathing new life into your tried and true upgrades, making you look especially flashy and stylish!
What Are Washes?
From what we know, Washes are a very rare type of liquid magic, made from combining rare minerals and other ingredients. You sprinkle that brew with magic and then pour and seal it inside a bucket. Washes are then shipped off and sold.
Washes come in a variety of colour options, with rarer ones making it possible to paint gradients, sparkles, and patterns onto your normally solid-coloured upgrades!
How Do I Get A Wash?
Washes can be acquired in a few ways...so let's go over them!
1) They can be awarded by NPCs for completing jobs.
2) They can be earned as a reward for completing a quest.
3) They can be purchased from the Trading Post.
How Do I Apply Washes?
Washes are a one time only use item, meaning that once you've applied a Wash, the item leaves your inventory. You apply them by drawing and posting a submission to the General Folder featuring your character with their brand new colouration!
Can I apply more than one (1) Wash?
Absolutely! You can use as many Washes as you'd like.
Can I combine two (2) or more Washes?
Unfortunately no, you can only apply one Wash at a time to an upgrade.
Can I remove a Wash and/or apply a new Wash over an existing one?
Yes, that's fine! Just remember to submit a new entry to the General Folder that shows the change!
What Is Wash Compatible?
Currently Washes are compatible with the upgrade types listed below!
• Horns/Antlers: Any horn or antler based upgrade. This is not applicable to standard Draken horns.
• Hooves/Claws: Any hoof or claw based upgrades.
• Markings: Any marking based upgrades. This is not applicable to markings that don't come from an upgrade.
List Of Washes
Below is a list of all the current Washes available through various means. As more Washes are discovered they will be added to this list! New Washes can appear at complete random, so you never know when something new might arrive!
These Washes are the most regularly available type. They can be obtained through Atlas at the Trading Post or by participating in giveaways and events.
These Washes are slightly less common and highly sought after. They are obtainable through giveaways and by participating in events.
Neon Lights (Pink)
Neon Lights (Yellow)
Neon Lights (Blue)
Neon Lights (Green)
These Washes are only available at certain times of the year and can be obtained by participating in seasonal events.
Halloween Havoc Washes
These Washes are only available in the month of October
Full Moon (Blue)
Full Moon (Blood)
The Time of Kindreux
These Washes are only available in the month of December.
These Washes are only available in the month of February.
On Your Sleeve
Red Velvet Swirl
Atlas' Winning Class Washes
These Washes are the chosen winners from the first NPC Class!
This wash may NOT be used on Mythle scales, as it would then mock Prisma Scales
This item will allow you to use Washes in a way not otherwise possible!
1. Wash the entirety of one limb (regardless of markings, but it will cover any markings that are there);
2. Wash your entire tail, any tips included;
3. Choose to Wash the interior or exterior of your wings;
4. Wash previously Unwashable upgrades including: fang/teeth upgrades, inner ears, paw pads, eyebrows, scales, plates and spikes;
5. Wash birth markings (markings from their creation)